Tuesday 11 November 2008

Here's to Sylvr!

It's strange, but I was just reading the latest entry on Sylvr's blog (which you can get to from this blog by clicking the Shades of Sylvr link), and it appears as though she's doing well and is more positive about things that have been bothering her. And for some reason this has made me feel happy and better about myself.
I do know that being around positive people can have a positive impact on you, but I never thought the same could be said about reading somebody's blog.
I guess it's because I know Sylvr and consider her a friend, and I do become concerned for how friends are feeling if they're not happy or if they're unwell, so it's really comforting to know she's happier atleast for today, and I really do hope she continues to be, because she deserves it. She's one of the nicest and funnest (not a spelling mistake) people I've come across in a long time, and I'm really glad that I got to know her (I really should be thanking both Haddas and Stickam for that, and that there are other people I feel the same about, but this post is just about Sylvr, so ner!), she's definitely brought more light into my life.
So here's to you Sylvr! May you long continue being happy :)

-Boyd

1 comment:

Sylvr said...

:O

....

Yeah! Ner!

Well, thanks so much for your very kind words! And an entire entry just for me, too. Definitely a first. :P I know I will for sure be able to remain positive today.

Hooray for being happier!

:)