Saturday 22 November 2008

Haiku Time, part 3

I like sandwiches,
but only ones made with bread,
i hate rubber ones.

That didn't make sense?
To you perhaps not me,
I know what I meant.

So I cut my hair,
and by cut I mean shaved off,
so now I am bald.

my sentences use,
as you may well have noticed,
Incostistant caps.

I want to write more,
but it's hard to think of stuff,
to haiku about.

It's December soon,
Christmas is fast approaching,
hurrah for presents.

I like to play games,
but some games are a bit poo,
not Limey Lizard.

One word can sum up,
one of the topics tonight:
inappropriate.

I am made of spoons,
the wooden kind not metal,
I am tired too.

it's after five now,
6 minutes to be exact,
man that was lucky.

I like to eat eggs,
I could eat them all day long,
but they make me fart.

Just eight more to go,
Then I will have done fifty,
it's taken ages.

Seven to go now,
I'm getting quite excited,
although I am cold.

Stupid winter nights,
I think I said that before,
I can't remember.

No comments: