Thursday 30 October 2008

hurrah!

Why hurrah? I'll tell you why hurrah!

Today I finished recording the last of my lines for Limey Lizard.

Hopefully the game will be fully finished on time for Hallowe'en, which is tomorrow.

I really do wish I had got these lines done sooner, Progz is having to work really hard to get it done and having to listen through multiple recordings of each line is a long boring process. So for episode 2 I will definitely get them all done sooner.

Also, the main reason I hadn't got them done sooner, the depression, seems to have gone now, I feel happier each day and I'm sleeping better now. So hurrah for that too!

I will probably update again in a couple of days once the game is out and the opinions are in.

On an unrelated note (and just to get something else in to write about), I will be having dinner soon. It consists of sausages, chips and baked beans, and also some bread. Mmmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sausages..... mhhhhhhhhhhhh