Sunday 26 October 2008

Tomorrow (technically today) is another day

Okay, because Bicilotti requested it I'm making a new blog entry.

So first of all, how do I feel? Well, I feel a lot better than I have been. I even managed to get a bunch of lines recorded for Limey Lizard and actually did them with enthusiasm unlike some I recorded the other day, although Progz still liked the majority of them, and the ones he didn't was down to the delivery being wrong? So I'm really happy about that.

Also today/yesterday I managed to burn both my bottom lip and right thumb on pizza -- It was fresh out the oven and instead of letting it cool down a bit I just sliced it up and got nomming, I bit into it and pulled it away, but I hadn't bitten cleanly through the layer of molten cheese which decided to flap over my lip and cause a really bad feeling burn, and without thinking I just grabbed it and ended up burning my thumb. After that I didn't really enjoy the pizza, but still I devoured my enemy.

Erm, so it wasn't really that exciting a day, but atleast I am generally a lot happier now: the trees of despair seem to be behind me, but I'm not out of the woods yet. Tomorrow is another day, but I'm confident that this recent bout of depression is over.

So yeh, I'm looking forwards to tomorrow/today, hoping to get atleast a hundred more lines recorded, and I want to work on a mockup of a game idea I've had for the last week or two.

You never know, I might update again soon to let you all know how that goes.

-Boyd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before even reading it, I feel honoured :D

Sylvr said...

Hey, I didn't know I could cause another entry just by asking for it!

Sorry to hear about the pizza. Good work teaching it a lesson. Nom!